There are various social networking apps available in the market like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hike Messenger, Telegram Messenger, etc. But in this article, we will talk about a messenger IMO which is one of the top 10 messengers.
We will talk about IMO, IMO is a multi-platform social networking app. IMO is a free text, audio, and video calling app available in the market. You have probably used IMO on your Android devices or even on your iPhone. But in this article, we will discuss about downloading when installing IMO app on PC.
Download & install IMO for PC without using an Emulator:
Use this guide to download and install the IMO app for PC without using any emulator. To install it in your PC you need the operating system version of Windows XP and above to run it in your PC.
- Click on the link here using your internet browser on your PC.
- Wait for the website to get loaded in the internet browser, and click on the download link provided.
- Wait for the IMO executable file of to get downloaded on your PC.
- Once the download is completed find that exe file on the Downloads folder on the c drive of the PC.
- Double click on the file to get it installed on your PC.
- Wait for few moments to get it installed in your PC, once it’s done double click on the shortcut which will appear in the desktop.
- Enjoy free video calling with the IMO app on the PC.
Also Read: How to Use Facetime on PC?
Download & install IMO for PC using Emulator:
In case you want to download and use the Android version of the IMO app, then you can use Android emulators to use the IMO app. Use this guide to download and install the IMO app in your PC using an Android emulator. This guide is also helpful in case you want to use the IMO app on your Mac computer.
- Go to Bluestacks.com and download the latest version of the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC.
- Wait for BlueStacks Android emulator to get download and installed on your PC.
- Once it’s done setting up the BlueStacks Android emulator just like you set up a new Android phone using the Google account.
- After the above steps are done, you can install the IMO app in your PC using the BlueStacks emulator in two ways.
- The first method is the easiest one, you need to go to the Google Play Store in the BlueStacks Android emulator and search for IMO.
- When the search result comes up download IMO app and use it in your PC.
- And the second way to get IMO in your PC using the Android emulator is, download the IMO apk from the link.
- Go to the installed app section on the BlueStacks Android emulator, and then go to… > install APK.
- After the install APK option in browser PC where you downloaded the IMO apk file of the Android version.
- Wait for a few moments to get it installed in your PC and use it for free video calling across multi-platforms.
Just follow the above steps to download IMO app on your PC and if you still face any issue in downloading IMO for PC, please contact us using the contact page from our site. Share this article so that others can also get in hands with this amazing app on their PC.
Hi, Welcome to Facetimeforpc Myself Edward, Author and Founder of this blog. Im an application developer and loves to code for software and games. I have started this blog with my friends suggestion as we faced some issues with facetime during our daily chats.